- SOFT AND DURABLE - With Ultra-soft microfiber cloth, no worrying about scratching your car/motorcycle paints, coats or other surfaces. They are highly absorbent, lint-free, streak-free, no fading and machine washable.
- HOW EASY TO WASH? Our Microfiber Cloths are machine-washable and are expected to last for up to 100 machine washes. To protect the cleaning power of microfiber, avoid using bleach and softener. They dry quickly when hung.
- HOW EASY TO USE? With a bit of water, no need for any chemical cleaners. Fold the cloths into quarters and wipe over any surface in circular directions to remove dirt. SNAPCLEAN Microfiber Cloths are eco-friendly, they help to avoid the use of chemical cleaners which are bad for the environment and your family. SNAPCLEAN microfiber cloths are designed to give customers the best comfortable hand feel.
- THE BEST EXPERIENCE - Just so you know, we want to make sure you have a perfect experience with us. If you experience any dissatisfaction or inconvenience with your purchase, deliver or product, please reach out to us and we will do whatever necessary to make it right.
- SNAPCLEAN HAS ACHIEVED CONSISTENT HIGH QUALITY - We have established strict quality control to continuously produce the quality microfiber cloths that have met our customers' expectations. One common problem is unravelling of stitches found in cheap microfiber cloths. SNAPCLEAN Microfiber cloths have strong overlock-stitched hems and round corners that are firmly and continuously stitched.
Microfiber Drying Cloth
Size: 40cm x 40cm.
GSM: 400 GSM.
Blend: 70% Polyester and 30% Polyamide
The perfect all-purpose kitchen towel!
Fast drying of dishes, surfaces, hands and floors
Dry vegetables before roasting (without going through several paper towels)
Car Interior CleaningCloth
- SnapClean Cleaning Cloths will be one of the very best cleaning tools you'll ever come across and can last for up to 500 washes if cared for properly.
- SnapClean microfiber cloths are machine washable in a warm water with a mild/clean rinsing liquid detergent that should be free of dyes and perfumes.
- Do Not Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance.
- Don't use cloths to clean up grease, oil, wax, paint, or liquid silicone.
- Rinse cloths to remove debris and dirt before laundering
- Launder with cold water.